CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

"On my way 2 believe it. . . . I was careless,,I forgot.. (T_T) "


Apakah makne pkataan d atas??huh?sy pown xtaw..buat2 xtaw..lalala MySpace cume rase nk letak,,mcm ade mkne je,, MySpace lupekan jela,,hahahaha MySpace
nnt c fitri dok kate sy ni besastera lak,,hehehe..no komen~~

mcm mane nk mulekan story pasal post ni ek??hehe...malu lah MySpace

well,,adela one time 2...d mana 1 kejadian telah berlaku..telah memaksa sy utk pcaye sesuatu yg da lame sy susah sgt2 nk pecaye.. MySpace
tp tsgtla d**n when on my way nk pecaye...sy cuai sgt2..sgt2 telupe.. MySpaceI should take caution when it comes 2 'it'..huh~

you have won dude!!congratz!!'betrayal+liar'
its all done..da xde ape pown..ape lg sy nk sebok+pk kan..coz i know,,"LIFE IS NO NINTENDO GAME" but sometimes im tired of the game...& im outta here! sy hanye menyatakan apa yg sy rase..the end~

Another illustration for my post..haha.. MySpace n im fine,,really fine~

well boy,this song is 4 u

"Silly Boy (Rihanna ft Lady GaGa)"

Your callin' me more than ever now that we're done,
Two keys back to my place we were havin no fun.
But your not ok tellin me you miss my face...
I remember when you would say you hate my ways.

I said I'm not comin back... its you fooled me once,
but you cant have that ego turning,
Just too bad for you that when you had me,
Didnt know what to do, shes over you.

Cause you had a good girl, good girl (girl), thats a keeper k k k k keeper.
You had a good girl, good girl but didnt know how to treat her t t t t treat her (treat her).


So silly boy get out my face (my face),
Why do you like the way regrets taste?
So silly boy, get out my hair my hair (get outta here),
No I dont want you no more (get outta here),


Silly boy (silly boy) why you acting silly boy?
Silly boy(boy boy )acting acting silly boy?


You comin with those corny lines...
Cant live without me...
I'll get some flowers for the day that you are buried.
Know people make mistakes,
But I just think your ass is fake.
Only thing I want from you is for you to (stay away).

I said I'm not comin back,
Its you fooled me once
But you cant have that ego turning.
Just too bad for you that when you had me didnt know what to do, shes over you.


Cause you had a good girl, good girl (girl) thats a keeper k k k k keeper.
You had a good girl, good girl but didnt know how to treat her t t t t treat her (treat her),


So silly boy get out my face (my face),
Why do you like the way regrets taste?
So silly boy get out my hair my hair (get outta here)
No I dont want you no more (get outta here)
No more,no more! No more!
Nooooooooooooooooooo.... Oooooooooh.... Aaaaaaaaaaaah


Silly boy (silly boy )why you acting silly boy?
Silly boy (boy boy)acting acting silly boy?
Silly boy, silly boy why you actin silly boy, silly boy(boy boy) acting acting silly boy.
So silly boy get outta my face (my face),
Why do you like the way regrets taste?
So silly boy, get out my hair, my hair(get outta here),
No I dont want you no more(get outta here).
Silly boy, silly boy why you acting silly boy, silly boy (boy boy) actin acting silly boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment